Introducing the VALA2016 Conference App
Welcome to our (largely) paperless Conference, thanks to Zerista, the official smartphone app for VALA2016.
Free to all VALA2016 delegates, the app is networking information tool available for iPhone, Android and mobile web.
Monday 1 February Update
All properly registered delegates (registration includes your unique email address) received an email at 9.30am AEDT, inviting them to access the VALA2016 conference app.
Please note that to download the VALA conference app, your phone or device will require a minimum of Apple iOS 8 or Android 4.0. If your device doesn't support either of these operating systems, use the browser on your device to access the same information at https://vala2016.zerista.com.
Downloading the App
All delegates received an email pre-conference with an invitation to download the official conference app. If you have not downloaded your app pre-conference, simply visit the Registration & Information Desk located in Concourse Area 3, opposite Door 6 of the Melbourne Exhibition Centre to retrieve your login details to download the app.
Once you have downloaded the app, connect with other registered VALA2016 attendees during and after the Conference. Joining the community will allow you to:
- Update your personal profile to add your headshot and bio
- Add pictures, videos, your blog and feed plus more to your page so that other attendees know more about you
- Maximise your time at VALA2016 by scheduling conference sessions, social functions, and meetings
- Browse attendees to pinpoint who you want to meet at VALA2016 (and where!)
- Use the filter by section on the exhibitors tab to find companies you’re interested in
- Make notes, start conversations and join chatter groups
Play The Game!
- Log in to the VALA game and play for prizes and bragging rights – check the leaderboard in the app to see how many points you have!